The Disciples Women at Anderson Hills encourages women to share the Good News through:
- Worship for spiritual growth and renewed discipleship
- Bible study for greater knowledge, understanding, and service
- Issue study for action and advocacy
- Mission study for knowledge understanding, and acceptance of others
- Service/action for hands-on/personal involvement
- Fellowship/networking for building the faith community with other women
- Leadership training for service to God in Disciples Women, the church, and the community
- Stewardship of time, talent, and resources for the mission of the Church
Disciples Women sponsors several projects to benefit the life and ministry of AHCC. Each November they host the Annual Turkey Dinner, and the proceeds benefit many church and mission-related projects. In addition, the Disciples Women sponsor several local service projects and participate in missionary endeavors through their support of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
We invite all women at AHCC to attend Disciples Women activities. We typically meet the second Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm.
The photos below are from a Disciples Women Christmas party: